My name is Ben Wernette and I a senior at Michigan State University. This summer I will be traveling the world and experiencing many awesome things; and I would love to share them, so I have created this blog.
I am a senior and will be graduating from MSU 5/5/12, however I am a few credits short and my university allows me to graduate in the spring as long as I am enrolled in summer classes to complete my degree requirements. To complete these requirements leads me to my first discussion this summer; The Marketing in China Study Abroad Program offered at MSU's study abroad office. MSU's is well known for their study abroad programs, in fact we are consistently ranked within the top 5 Universities for our study abroad program. This Marketing in China program is of particular interest to me because I will be visiting both developed and developing areas in China. I like to better describe this like such; I will be visiting both the tourist's areas as well as the actual authentic China. This will be the first year this specific program will be offered; in fact it is the pilot program for business study abroad in China for MSU. I am excited to be part of such a monumental program.
More information about the program can be found here:
In the next weeks I will post a more detailed description of the program. I am super excited for such a fun summer and sharing this experience with all interested parties. Please comment and share your thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment